I see MBBO parts....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! You got the same eyes I do brother. Rear fender is a skinny (26 x 1 3/8) chrome too (stash for now). I dug out a 36 hole chrome 20" rim I had and calculated up the spokes I'm gonna need tonight...

Carl.

Or I could build a K-Martian bike...:android:

Nope, (I did that last year) I'm lacing that hub onto a 20" rim...

Carl.
I hear you are pretty good at lacing these days...
Must have got some practice somewhere? ;)

Luke.

You'll have to be REALLY good at lacing to lace that 36 hole hub to a 28 hole rim!
I have a 36 hole 20" rim with nice chrome too...
(see post #3)

Carl.

Last edited:

A buddie of mine dug this out of a dumpster...
Do you see what I see?

Carl.

Found an SC3 In this deal. Also a regular free wheel 3spd Sturmey hub on one of the other wheels too. Got this whole pile for one low price...

Building... riding...
You guys are finding some awesome gear!

Luke.

Picked another donor today 5 bucks...

All ready stripped down, got a few parts for my MBBO bike...
I'm now halfway to a set of butterfly bars, got a nice front rim, a fork cap, and I'm brainstorming the trashed polo seat...

Carl.

Picked another donor today 5 bucks...

All ready stripped down, got a few parts for my MBBO bike...
I'm now halfway to a set of butterfly bars, got a nice front rim, a fork cap, and I'm brainstorming the trashed polo seat...

Carl.
Good parts there Carl! that Solo polo is cool, trying to imagine what crazy material you (and Merle) will use to recover it... :39:

Luke.

Good parts there Carl! that Solo polo is cool, trying to imagine what crazy material you (and Merle) will use to recover it... :39:

Luke.
Pan has a crack in it ...
Gonna weld or braze it, may leave it bare metal...
Had to laugh at myself tho, that fork cap only fits that fork even tho both forks are AMF, the one on my build is a 26" with a different crown width...Doh!

Carl.

Latest posts

Back