I think I'm addicted...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just came in from mowing my lawn and it finally hit me that this may be getting out of hand. So yeah, this is what my house looks like right now, and just behind me out of range of camera are a pile of bmx parts, another pile of wheels & tires, 3 bmx frames, and my Columbia. This is just what I can't fit in my storage shed. I think this may be getting a little out of hand.
DSCN0009-1.jpg

I love this post!

Hibernation.jpg

Heck I don't see the problem it looks like home to me. Was there something I'm missing? Dosent everbodys house look like that? :roll:

I hear ya!!

I had to make two trips home when I moved out of my college dorm. The first load was just my bikes: a MTB, a blue BFK, a black BFK, boxes of parts, frames, a pogo stick, and tools!

I don't see the problem, some unique storage setups may be needed, but nothing wrong with it. I am getting the " I need to buy a frame and have at it" bug nawing at me more often.

Just be careful! recently a Bike shop owner in Toronto was busted for paying local bike thief's money to steal bikes. He had thousands upon thousands of bikes in his back yard. So I am sure the cops are gonna be a little more keen about a property witha few "extra" bikes. Good news is, many people got their bikes back.

Mr. Farrell said:
hahaha. those pics are awesome. i wish i could get away with that. :)
Ah, the joys of living alone...
Thanks guys, guess I'm not so bad after all! Now to go buy some more frames!

its a good thing i dont live alone. i'd be sleepin on bike frames... not to mention all the typical bachelor mess. :) and if it weren't for Penny, i wouldn't have gotten into this wonderful hobby(obsession). she was the one who decided she wanted a bike, then one thing led to another... :wink:

finalsale005.jpg

finalsale001.jpg

These were last summer. They really don't tell the whole story at all. I made a list and figured out I have had 109 bikes pass through my hands since November of 2006. That doesn't even count frames or parts. I have 12 now. 12 is good, a few less would be better, there are others I want to get! Need some open spots. :D

skoda said:
finalsale005.jpg

finalsale001.jpg

These were last summer. They really don't tell the whole story at all. I made a list and figured out I have had 109 bikes pass through my hands since November of 2006. That doesn't even count frames or parts. I have 12 now. 12 is good, a few less would be better, there are others I want to get! Need some open spots. :D
Man that dog is to cool I used to have an old english sheep dog when I was a kid.

I used to have bike parts in my kitchen at my old house!!! Fortunately, we bought a much bigger house, with a full basement, plus an unfinished guest/pool house!! God bless my woman, she just says "as long as we don't have bike parts in the house!" (Meaning upstairs..) ~Adam

Back