I want to build some of this for my house

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how the chair has a horn still on the handlebars, that way you can honk for your significant other to go get you a beer! :lol:

I like most of it.
These are my favorites.

ccmleather.jpg

s2modcali07w.jpg

s2table1x.jpg

muddywater04 said:
man is that killer....how much do you think?

Crazy expensive. Possibly replicable by one of our talented members? The waiting room in my dream bike shop will be furnished like this. And with a combo espresso maker and kegerator.

Why is it "green" solutions made from recycled "garbage" materials are always way more expensive? Great idea, however.

There is always some fool who has more money than brains who will willingly drop a wad for a "Green" product. It makes an impression they can feel good about, its trendy! Make no mistake about it, when it comes to disposable income "Green is the new black!" And the black of which I speak is the black ink used to note the profits at the bottom of the accounting page! Whew, I feel so much better now. A vent is nice every now and again! :mrgreen:

necessaryevil said:
I like how the chair has a horn still on the handlebars, that way you can honk for your significant other to go get you a beer! :lol:
Doesn't work here, I have a glass beer mug that has a bring-a-ling bicycle bell on the handle. I'll ring it and she says it's broke and laughs, no beer comes. :? If you ask me, the bell isn't what's broke :!:

Back