I would like to build this bike.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to build this bike. The rear is off of an old Russian moped. Has a Shimano 3cc hub with a stick shifter. Does anyone know of a similar rear end of a bicyle since I do not think that I can find a Russian moped. Also a similar front fork. I think that the handlebars are custom-made. Oh yeah, I am not a bike builder but I want this bike. Check out Chopper11 at

http://www.ollierkkila.com/

He makes excellent bikes.

Thanx Much!
Bratbike

If yr talking about the rust brown one on the bottom, that is a hot looking bike. I don't think I would like the bars myself but...

I like it because it is just a loop with 2 wheels. Ya probably need the longer bars because you are stretched out. I like the rear stick shifter, too. :D

Does he write about it some place? How did you find out that the rear is off a moped? That is a great looking bike, I like the shifter.

Olli is extremely talented. I think he built the white bike while he was on here.
It was a project he entered in a design contest. Pretty sure he won. I didn't see
any bike with a rear off of a moped. I think the rusty one is just a bent tube rear triangle .
I don't see anything special about the design.

Geez, I think I like the bars too :? . While it's not a groundbreaking design it looks cool to me in execution and details.

Latest posts

Back