Idea on value - green stingray stick gear

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
I realize this photo is terrible, but it is the only one posted. I sent a message to confirm if it was still available for purchase- but would appreciate thoughts on what the max price is you might buy this stingray for-

It is near the right in the photo- between other bikes and I can see it still has the shifter- but not much else for detail. No idea on year- but it is not terribly far from where I live, so wondering on the value / what I should offer if it is available.
Ad said $150.00 but since it in a dusty pile- not sure how in love with it they are.

I see it. I don't think it's a stingray though. Has a click stick shifter and looks like a murray built fork. Also not a schwinn seat. I'd bet it's not a schwinn. Not sure on value. I'm kinda just into stingrays.

Could be a wildcat or a buzz bike or a spyder maybe. I'm sure someone here will know what it is and it's value.

Seat looks western flyer(Murray), if it's 100% original I'd offer half of asking price. That is if you can get it out to prove it's not a schwinn.
It should have a murray, western flyer, or department store head badge. Maybe otasco or coast to coast.

Value is like beauty, in the eye of the beholder. If you're willing to pay $150 then buy it, but I don't think it would sell for that all cleaned up.

Back