Ideas needed for painting Fenders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help , I need ideas for painting my fenders. I am painting the bike black with a white front tube going back onto the frame tubes with scaloups. Maybe pinstriped in red to seperate the colors. The fenders I was thinking of white tips? Or maybe stripes, I could use some ideas.
CEsO7wmkKGrHqFl0E1Fvvo8BNRzCR42cw_35.jpg

0521011934.jpg
l_98674e96cb474a7cb98175bddffe94b2.jpg

I like the blue and white sample here but I would do B&W with red pinstripes. The rear rim just got painted tonight, so both will be Rat Rod Red and back on the bike soon.

Those are strange shaped fenders but I think you could still do them like the old Schwinns. Here is a pic of my DX, a 2 color job.
ADX008.jpg

Here is a pic of a B6 with 3 colors. Gary
DSC03683.jpg

how about using a checkered flag pattern for the tips? it will make the bike faster! 8)

Checker Board pattern makes it go faster? I already get tears in my eyes when I go fast down hills. I do not think I could handle faster. Good idea, thanks for sharing. I saw a bike today in Primer. It looked very cool. Hot Rods do spend a lot of time in primer waiting for that decision of color to be made.

Back