I'll race ANYTHING with wheels...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

...I might not win,but I'll go down swinging.

Yeah,so I just recently got my 46yo. butt handed to me by the 15yo. neighbor girl racing Razor Scooters.heh

Talk is cheap...LETS RACE!...yeah I'm a Street Racer.

lets go me you pink slips right now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whataya got?...Bench Racing is cool too!

The BS stops when the green flag drops.

I've got a '74 Cutlass with a 455 and duals, runs but lack of funds have made it a driveway ornament :(
027.jpg
025.jpg
But do check out the custom front bumper tuck, did it myself :mrgreen:

I'll take on that Olds with a '76 500" CADILLAC...and it aint stock.

I got scooters,I got bikes to run...no dogs tho.

BRING IT ON

MagicRat said:
I'll take on that Olds with a '76 500" CADILLAC...and it aint stock.

I got scooters,I got bikes to run...no dogs tho.

BRING IT ON
ill take on that 76 caddi with a 500 in a 68 with a 472 (mines not stock either :mrgreen: )
guess itll be*boat anchor* racing for those who dont understand the caddi big blocks :wink:

sensor,They will never know the meaning of the word TORQUE until they twisted the frame in a Cadillac!

I had a friend drop a big block Caddy motor and tranny inside a 76 Chevy Pick up. Forgot some locking pins or something on the U joint. While doing 65 mph on a straight patch of road, he decided to floor it to show my other buddy that this thing could burn rubber at that speed. Well, the drive shaft went flying and the engine stopped running at 75 mph. Needless to say that stopping this monster was kinda scary(bye bye power brakes). It did stop and my buddy had failed to notice that a VW Rabbit caught the flying drive shaft with it's under carriage while driving in the other direction. While sending my buddy back to his place with the VW driver, to fix a ripped out exhaust, he walked back to his pick up, drive shaft in hand, when he noticed a whole bunch of tiny parts on the pavement. "I hope these are not mine" he muttered while looking under the truck after following the debris. Turns out that the transmission bell housing promptly sheared all it's bolts and did half a turn! The truck was retired after the incident.

Same friend once spent an entire week end dropping a big block engine inside a 72 olds Cutlass. After everything was wired up and ready to go, they took that sucker out for a shake down run. They burned rubber like crazy, brought it up to speed and raced anything they could at the lights. However, the more it went, the slower the car felt. My friend, being the genius he is, decided to teach the car a lesson and promptly proceeded to floor the gas pedal even harder...until the engine seized violently. Turns out they forgot to put oil in the engine. :mrgreen:

True story folks, hope you enjoyed.

Gerry

Back