Iloveher<3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCF2812.jpg

Ain't she Purty?

She's lovely! She looks super smart too! When I was in high school we could have passed for brothers Rick.

Haha, I'm a dorky sophmore, With a super hot senior girlfriend. I'm sweet.

Yeah.. Most kids follow their trends, Like "Skater" or "Punk" they have their little group of about 30-40 friends, Im "Ricky" and im friends with everyone! I dont follow trends at all.

She is smart to. Shes in so much extra corricular activities.. Shes my HERo.

You stole my girlfriend!!!!!! haha :mrgreen:

armandgil said:
I don't know how much TV you watch but "King of Queens" immediately came to mind. :lol: You two make a cute couple, congrats. :mrgreen:

Thanks Dude!! but do to her DORKY Little brother, The fate of our relationship will be in her dads hands... We were "Cuddling" in her room, Her brother kinda barged it, I gave him 20 bucks not to say nothing. He waited till i left, Then told his dad. Lets just say my schwinn couldnt outrun his truck, He made he get in the truck took me home and talked to my parents, LORD HOW IMBARRESSING THAT WAS! Mom was talking about "IT!" :shock: :oops: I just got off the phone with her shes grounded for about a monthhh.. I hope everything works out between us..

I've been there and done that too, except for me it was the mom that walked in..... :shock: . I hope everything works out for you and the little woman Ricky. :wink:

Ricky sometime someday I will tell you about the 3 second rule. Hope you get past this with everything intact. :shock:

It was puppy love. :D Were better friends than we were a couple. Were alot closer than we were before.. I only miss one thing.... :mrgreen: Lol. Shes a very sweet girl. Yeah everything worked out, I apologized to her dad He said, "Dont let me catch you again or ur gonna loose your kickstand!" Lol note: I swapped kickstand with another word. Lol.

"Loose your kickstand" that's a good one! LOL Maybe you can be what we call "KK" in Sweden, it stands for "knull kompisar" which transladed to english would be "cuddle Buddies" or something like that 8) in other words a friend you can "cuddle"...

Here, Kids have "Friends with Benefits" Thats what we are. You can figure out the benefits part.

Can i make you some Sandwiches? One of my favorite Christmas Movies, Its in the top 10, #1 is "A Christmas Story"

Back