I'm from Holland

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm Funky from Holland ;-) I found this forum on "Google" great forum!
I like building and riding bikes. it started with lowrider via layitlow and now i'm also realy interested in the RAT, BURITTO but also the Balloon racers.

Here are some of the bike I or better yet my son owns and that I build

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

And his trike paint done by custom cartel
atahuka.jpg

f379d5cc.jpg

757ba480.jpg

a4753195.jpg

DSCN0971.jpg

2danzel.jpg

6danzel.jpg

BikesAdam012.jpg

and two more projects

DSC_8797.jpg

DSC_8798.jpg

DSC_8791.jpg

DSC_8793.jpg

DSC_8792.jpg

Grtz Funky

GREAT STUFF!!!! welcome to the madness :wink:
you do some good work! first i really liked the white letter hot rod style tires on the first rat with the bobber tank....... then the custom trike?!...... sweet! and the progect frame with all the custom welding (looks like it got crossed up with an old iron gate!)
great work all around! welcome!

Welcome! Cool lookin bikes.

hey Funky, in your picture of the trike (unassembled) there's a silver ladies frame all filled in and super smooth looking..... do you have any pictures of that bike? :mrgreen:

theVULTURE said:
hey Funky, in your picture of the trike (unassembled) there's a silver ladies frame all filled in and super smooth looking..... do you have any pictures of that bike? :mrgreen:

That's not done by me. You need to check with Custom Cartel (Peter) in the netherlands he's a real good customizer and painter he did the paint on the trike also

http://www.customcartel.nl

Here a nice clip... I'm from holland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWa81bb4iN8

oh man!!! nice stuff on that site! thanks Funky, i spent the better part of an hour cruising through that site :mrgreen:

All thank you for the positieve feedback! :D

@ Ace I live in Schagen (between Den Helder and Alkmaar) and work in Amsterdam just like you in the NH region! :mrgreen:

Do you go/went to the FBI?

Gr Funky

Welkom Funky!

Here's another Dutchman. (Eindhoven)
I love the curly frame you're working on. Hope to spot it sometime in the builds-section. To see pics of your little kid, it finally makes sense to me. Proportion-wise, with all these low bikes we're building...

Cheers!

Back