I'm gonna open a gym.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bahhhhh-hahahahaha!!!!!!

And I'm going to stand in front of it, eating ice cream.

Me and my GF were laughing at the sight of us, two fat folks, disassembling these excersize bikes! These bikes will never make ANYONE excersize again!! Btw, what flavor ice cream we talkin?

heyslugger said:
Me and my GF were laughing at the sight of us, two fat folks, disassembling these excersize bikes! These bikes will never make ANYONE excersize again!!
Hahahahaha. :D The ironing is delicious?

heyslugger said:
Btw, what flavor ice cream we talkin?
I don't know, it depends on my mood. Summer usually finds me with sorbets or other fruity flavors. :D

By the way, if you end up selling any or all of the speedometers off of those, let me know.

Big_Daddy_Sloth said:
By the way, if you end up selling any or all of the speedometers off of those, let me know.

Going to be listing it all at some point today. I need to go over and clean all the parts we pulled. I'll let you know!

Dang man, I'm still waiting to find just one to use as parts but no luck especially at the prices you guys get them for that are usually asking over $100 when I see one near by.

That one bikes big handlebars would be real cool for a Stingray.

kngtmat said:
Dasking over $100 when I see one near by...That one bikes big handlebars would be real cool for a Stingray.

Trick with these is to search outside the bike section for these on CL. And you could wheelie for days with those bars aon your sting raynd a bit of skill!!

heyslugger said:
Big_Daddy_Sloth said:

Going to be listing it all at some point today. I need to go over and clean all the parts we pulled. I'll let you know!

Word.

Yeah I do that, months ago I saw a green exerciser but it was over $200 for it that would have great as parts for my green 68 Stingray project no way for that kind of price and I check ebay too but too far away to be worth getting when the shipping is way more than the bike is worth.

Latest posts

Back