im not realy new but im here finaly

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, im sure some of you have been wondering how the guy is that nlctvwguy is talking about any time theres a build. well its me. ive meet a fue of you at the monson show (what an awsome time!) and form going on parts finding feld trips. so here are some of the old hunks of rust and rubber i got....
giantrat4.jpg

that is my work in progress, we like to call it frankinstine. yes it has more than one chain and rear suspension.
081708sidecar.jpg

any one that went to the monson show saw this one. here it has its side car frame on it... still havent found the right body for it yet.
redrossdowntown127.jpg

this was the project build nlctvwguy and i did
smlowrider_pier07.jpg

this was a bratz bike from walmart some kid broke and threw in a heap on the side of the road. my first stretch job

WELCOME ABOARD!....It was fun comparing our two Flightliners in Monson (I liked yours more).

Oh you have been here way to long in silence. Nice to see that you have made yourself known. Those are great builds you have there. Allways liked the side cars. I was at Munson but I didn't stay long. I'm going to spend a little more time there next year.

GL

welcome sir and dig the bikes. also congrats on owning a MotoGlide "in purple"

glad to see you here on the forum Justin. hope to ride with you soon down there in New London.

-Ian

Back