im not sure 20 inch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
newb.jpg

traded parts for this, and im already excited! going to definately build a krate style bike for my little sister. anyone know what the bike actually is? its pretty .... clean minus bad rust under the pad there, but its a project. thanks!

outskirtscustoms said:
Looks like a Murry or AMF to me, but I'm no expert.
AMF renegade! i couldnt think of of the AMF and after the googling i found it, haha.

I agree on AMF Renegade. The curved seat stays and seat stem that tightens like a handlebar stem are giveaways. It has a collar to tighten the seat stem also, one of them doesn't belong. If there's not a inch or so slot in the seat tube of the frame, it doesn't need the collar.

it has the cut in the back of the seat tube for the clamp to close on, i was sort of wondering why they had that type of seatpost as well, maybe it was a really really big kid? :mrgreen:

ibcruisin said:
Hey!! That looks familiar!! Nice meeting you the other day Snydur. Good doing business with ya.
hey! glad to see you found the site, this frame is kind of starting to take over my free time, but good news is it is going to be sand blasted next week then to body and paint. so there will probably be a really nice painted kids frame sitting in my room (already bought new rims to) now to hid it from my little sister till october :roll:

615047_396801690369669_1988110472_o.jpg

now all it needs is the black banana seat and sissy bar. chain and pedals. im going to make sure she knows how to ride perfect first (dont want to scratch it :mrgreen: )

Back