I'm selling a new line of cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just took on a new line of bikesmanhattancruisers. I picked up the KHS, Manhattan Cruisers, and Free Agent BMX lines. The cruisers look good and are reasonably priced.
You can check them out at http://www.manhattancruisers.com
I've got the Aero, Flyer Deluxe, and Hornet and Hot Rod ordered.

Hi Randy, They are pretty nice and are reasonably priced. Check out the Hornet it kind of reminds me of one of your bikes. LOL

Cool bikes. Got some cool old style. Those chainguards are cool. I wonder if you can order those separately.

Good bike for the money. I picked up a 07 vendetta for the little lady. Threw away the fenders and swapped the bars for a set off of a trek. The factory bar was VERY wide and it was just very unstable for her. The frame feels very stubby to me but a lay back post would be an easy fix.

For cheap new bikes, they look decent. You've managed to pick out models that don't have repeat parts, which is a good thing. I hate walking into a shop and seeing a row of bikes with the same frame, tires, chainguard, and seat but with different colors and price tags.

Back