I'm stuck UPDATE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everybody, i've got a little bit of a problem...i have enjoyed this site very much for the past year or so, so much that soon after finding it i had around 30 bikes in my attic, i likes bikes. that's where the trouble starts, we have moved from a two bedroom in Kentucky to a one bedroom in New York, i had to get rid of everything i had, minus about 5 that i couldnt part with. so they are all in storage four states away and there is no way i could get started back up here we dont even have room for the two daily riders we brought with us...long story shortish i need a new hobby...any suggestions?

well that didnt last long i just picked up a raleigh supercourse mk 2 (sorry no pics i tore the thing apart as soon as i got home woo!)

Re: I'm stuck

hmm so u need a hobby that does not take up a lot of room? bikes really dont take up much room either if u widdle it down to a few that u like. but if you must stamp collecting comes to mind :mrgreen:

What about folding bikes? You can pimp them out and make them look pretty good like I did. :D
Bikes111.jpg

New York? :shock: This is a no-brainer. Move back to Kentucky, WHATEVER THE COST! :p Gary

have you thought about renting a storage unit in Jersey or Queens?

thanks for the ideas i have thought about a storage unit but i'm already paying for one back home, as far as moving back that's my vote but i'm up here for at least two years while my lady gets her masters in art history. i was thinking about pinstriping...paint doesnt take up much room right? plus it'll give me a reason to mess with the bikes i have up here without having to take them apart..anyone got info on how to get started?...i've found a few places online that i like but any additional words of wisdom would be appreciated thanks :)

HotRodRob said:
What about folding bikes? You can pimp them out and make them look pretty good like I did. :D
Bikes111.jpg
I never really gave Folders a thought..until now. That is seriously sweet. And it has me searching CL for my next project...my wife is going to kill me! 8)

Back