IMATURE FRICKEN KIDS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting in first hour, Get an announcement in class, "Excuse me, Staff, We need to get all our students and staff out of the building now please" BOMB THREAT!! ....... ppl need 2 grow up and quit doing this crap its getting old, It was in the girls bathroom this time we had 1 earlyer in the year and yeah.. If some1 was gonna blow up the dam skool, They would not call it in or let any1 know, Because if they wanted 2 kill ppl u wouldnt want every1 evacuated out of the school.. GAAAAAAAAAA! Heres some pictures i took at the elementry skool before mom came and picked me up.

My beautiful Girlfriend Wiz (elizabeth, wiz for short?)
DSCF1100.jpg

Wiz and my buddy hannons gf
DSCF1102.jpg

Wiz with a quarter up her nose
DSCF1098.jpg

And me making the best out of The situation!!
DSCF1101.jpg

Im sick of this crap, But hey it beats being in class?

Ricksterr.....
My wife is a Middle school Guidance Counselor .
In the school she was in in Pennsylvania kids phoned
in bomb threats all the time ! Every time there was a test
or one of them wanted a day off, they'd let thier fingers do
the walking !!
:mrgreen:
Other times, if they were already at school, they would
get creative and go Shakespeare style and write it in real
big letters in the mirror in the Girls/Boys room......
:lol: :lol: About 15 a year....Yeah, it got old real fast !

Gesh, I'm glad I went to High School pre-Columbine. I never would have complained about getting out of school though :)

:O Thank you HAHA! Nahh i wouldnt do that its not worth getting suspended, I like school.. Just got back from hanging w/myy girly friend Ha i love herr.

hey rick

i live in saint clair shores and attend south lake high school.4 bomb threats in 2 weeks

hey rick

i live in saint clair shores and attend south lake high school.4 bomb threats in 2 weeks :? .... kids.it always turns out to be the quite kids too lol.well it gets me out of school lol.what school u go too?

i like that cheer, but i gotta say, rick you little greaser! rocking the look! i just got a pomp haircut yesterday, and the girl was fresh out of cosmo school -she giggles- i was TERRIFIED

whens the skid off?

lol i need a hair cut, hair got 2 long.. Yeah i guess i do look like a greaser.. Idk when the skid off is.. Thanks for the comment man. Peace.

Back