• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Imperial Cycles Fat Cruiser "Little Deuce Coupe"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donald beach

Elder Beach Rat
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hand built for me by Eric at Imperial Cycles in California, chro mo frame, fat 26x4 white wall Vee Tire Zig Zags, Shimano Nexus 3 speed, Boxkar shifter with skull shifter knob. front and read disc brakes, frame, fork tubes and rims are powder coated deep red. and the bike sports a Brooks C-17 saddle. the bike rides like a pissed off whale with an attitude, but i have to admit it looks cool as heck. loosing my storage in the spring, so clearing out the herd. local pickup and cash or paypal f&f best offer considered. $950 (big ... horn not included!) Newport RI
DSC_9210.JPG
DSC_9211.JPG
DSC_9212.JPG
DSC_9213.JPG
DSC_9214.JPG
DSC_9215.JPG

DSC_9216.JPG
DSC_9218.JPG
DSC_9219.JPG
DSC_9220.JPG
DSC_9221.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it as is. But man, I think that bike would be a prime candidate for
a motor of some sort. EV or two stroke with those phenomenal looks
and appeal. Possibly a wide saddle with a motor then? to complete the
retro feel? Triple tree, WW tires. Total bobber. I love it.
I also think the bikes one of the best examples ive seen, I love the down tube which is something ive directed towards in my last 3 builds, the Paints grand man! and the shiny glossed skull is the icing on the cake!
one of them Ba-Fang mid drives would turn it into a killer whale on roids LOL

Latest posts

Back