INDIANA SUMMER FREE SWAP MEET & SHOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club will be hosting it's 3rd annual Swap Meet & Bicycle show on SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013 and will coincide with the 25th Annual Strawberry Festival. Location is the same as last year at the canopy behind CVS on the corner of State Rd 231 and State Rd 32 in Crawfordsville, In 47933. For you Garmin users, call it the 100 block of North Green Street. Bring your parts, show bikes, RAT BIKES, your kids and your cruisers. Possible city cruise if we have enough interest. For more info check http://wwww.hoosierantiquebicycles.org or email me at [email protected] or call 765-376-1577

cvs

Hey Chips, See you there!!!! Anyone hear from the Circle City Cruisers? We will cruize to the creek again for rock skipping and maybe the Dari-Liscious!!! RatMan

Well, I don't have the two dozen I had originally planned to bring to sell but I do have a few and a couple parts. The trailer is loaded and I'll see you in the morning! I'm craving ice cream already!!

Back