Ingolas - Finds up north!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nitto bars these will come in handy View attachment 279920

If you zoom out, does anyone have the mental image of Ingola lying on his bear skin rug by the fire, wearing a tuque, speedos, and winter boots wrapped around his recent cache of parts? :21:

If you zoom out, does anyone have the mental image of Ingola lying on his bear skin rug by the fire, wearing a tuque, speedos, and winter boots wrapped around his recent cache of parts? :21:
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Off road build off final photo but would probably ruin my chances at an I'd hit that award

You'd think I've been putting together a parts pile for something View attachment 280367
...or someone ;)
Those brake pads look pretty mint, gonna have some serious bite. Very similar to the ones I have on RockRat. Have you had a chance to mes around with Shimano's straddle cable system? It is pretty unique
Shimano-B-link-straddle-wire-for-cantilever-brakes-1.jpg

If it comes with the correct size, they automatically set to the right length, but of course there's a bunch of different sizes.
Remember that thing I talked about, where if a brake cable snaps, regular straddles will catch on the tread of the tire and chaos ensues? Completely solved with this system, can't happen the way the cable runs

Latest posts

Back