Inspiration Gallery

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting ready for my first build, I have a few bikes in my garage to start from. We all get our inspiration from someplace other's build, manufactured bikes etc.

I have found specific posts to burrito bikes, black bikes, vintage photos.

How about 1 thread of your all time favorite bike, something / someone that really inspired you to make your bikes what they are. They could be your own builds, others builds, pictures you found on the internet, motorcycles, cars what ever you feel has been an inspiration.

If there is already a post like this, please link it I have searched a few times, and cant find one. I need ideas, and inspiration for my future builds

-Paul

One of my favorite I have seen so far.
IMG_0103.jpg

Here's a factory bike I've always wanted to replicate, only with slight changes.

Aerocycle2.gif

This one is on youtube; I've always liked this apple krate custom, it is just so clean. :)

default.jpg

The little picture was all I could find. :cry:

AMCJEEP said:
One of my favorite I have seen so far.
IMG_0103.jpg

i am very flattered my bike has been inspirational to you. whenever i look for inspiration, i just flip through the pages of all the fantastic bikes in the build and gallery threads.

this one just blows my mind, but there are tonnes of very talented builders /artists who's threads i follow faithfully.

mad hammer
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9792
2816152914_b0bde8acb9.jpg

look for the word galtbacken and its gonna be classy as heck!

boardtrack fan has his .... together, and the list goes on and on.
honestly i think rrb has some of the most talented peeps i've ever had the privalige to deal with.

Back