Instagram... not just for smart phones anymore

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For any of you who have been curious, but don't have a smart phone or compatible phone, Instagram is now online.

Still being run through smart phones and tablets, now you can see what people are posting, check out my Instagram online:

http://instagram.com/yoothgeye

I don't think my windows smartphone works for ig. Think it has to be iPhone or android.

kingfish254 said:
I don't think my windows smartphone works for ig. Think it has to be iPhone or android.

It doesn't matter anymore, now you can just click our links and see our photos.

yoothgeye said:
kingfish254 said:

It doesn't matter anymore, now you can just click our links and see our photos.

Right , but I can't post

kingfish254 said:
Right , but I can't post

Yeah, that part stinks, but oh well. One day you'll find a compatible phone at a yard sale. I do enjoy Instagram, it's like a social network without all the drama, just sharing photos.

I just want to tag slick Willy bct in a photo that says send us our stuff!

I don't get it...is this like a Photobucket? :?

You'd figure a 15 year old would know what it is, but I'm pretty low tech :lol:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:

More like twitter with photos.

You take a picture with your smartphone using the Instagram app, there are some photo filters built in for simple editing, then you post the picture, you can add captions and hash tags. People "follow" you to see your photos, and vice versa. You can comment on people's photos and "like" them, and that's pretty much it.

yoothgeye said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

More like twitter with photos.

You take a picture with your smartphone using the Instagram app, there are some photo filters built in for simple editing, then you post the picture, you can add captions and hash tags. People "follow" you to see your photos, and vice versa. You can comment on people's photos and "like" them, and that's pretty much it.

Oh, I guess I was kind of off :lol: I think I'll stick to Photobucket :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Oh, I guess I was kind of off :lol: I think I'll stick to Photobucket :D

Photobucket is a tool, and I won't give up my photobucket, Instagram is just for displaying photos, there is no way to link to them.

Back