intro from wilsonosliw

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hola from AZ. I have been buying, trading, fixing and selling bike for about 2 years. It is obviously a hobby of love because evryone knows you don't make money off of it. Like many, i quickly became addicted. I got a buddy into bikes about six months ago and he has been telling me for 5 months that I gotta go onto ratrod. That it has the coolest people and parts, so here i am.

DonQui said:
welcome.
my advice to you about this site is this; dont believe your friend...find out for yourself.

Is it not possible to believe me AND find out for himself? I think it is :) Glad to see you on here Mark :D

harquahalas said:
DonQui said:
welcome.
my advice to you about this site is this; dont believe your friend...find out for yourself.

Is it not possible to believe me AND find out for himself? I think it is :) Glad to see you on here Mark :D

lol. what i meant was more along the lines of....like dont just take your friends word for it, find out yourself and you'll find out how helpful and fun this site is. lol
anyways, WELCOME!!! :)

DonQui said:
harquahalas said:
DonQui said:
welcome.

lol. what i meant was more along the lines of....like dont just take your friends word for it, find out yourself and you'll find out how helpful and fun this site is. lol
anyways, WELCOME!!! :)

Yeah, I know what you meant. I was just messing 'round :lol:

Latest posts

Back