Intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New Old Guy here in Tempe AZ. Name Biker Butch AZ. I have been hanging around this site for awhile and thought it was about time to introduce myself. I am 65 years old and recently had a stroke and had to quit riding motorcycles after 40 years in the saddle. I really enjoy this site and have just purchased a 3 wheel trike which I plan on modifing with the help of the people here, which means I will be asking stupid questions and seeking help from all of you so be fore warned.

Welcome to the site. Dont be afraid to ask ? there are a lot of good paople on this site who will help you out.

Butch welcome and kudos for fighting back after the stroke. Have fun building your trike. These guys are great!

Welcome Butch! I just read Sonny Barger's bio and he lives down that way now. I just found this site alittle while ago and its great! Lookin to build a trike myself! These guys know there stuff and our new rides will kick ...! TC EM

There is no such thing as a stupid question man. Welcome to the site, you'll love it here. ;)

Back