Introducing Central Cali Cruisers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The name is now offical, Central Cali Cruisers is the newly formed bike club based out of the San Joaquin Valley. We've had some great turn outs at our first two events and I got a feeling this thing will take off. Many of the new members are already rat rod faithful and I'm sure we'll be adding many more. So look out everyone Central Cali Cruisers are here.

Here's a few pictures form out last ride at the Clovis Farmers Market.
IMG00251.jpg

IMG00247.jpg

IMG00253.jpg

IMG00256.jpg

Amen Brotha,

Thanks to all that showed up and those who wanted to but were too smart to come out in the smoky hot night of central California. I sweat my butt off out there. I couldnt be more proud of what all of us have created. We're on a roll and there's no end to it. I can't wait for our next ride. Speakin of our next ride what does everyone think we should do? I like the exposure we get in large public areas, how bout you? Let's fire up another CENTRAL CALI CRUISERS :lol:

way to go central cali cruisers, could not make the last two meetings but will be there definetly the next one..cruise on brothers and sisters..cyndi( a.k.a lexi)

Hey Rat Rod Community,

We got a new image. Tell us what you think.
cccsprocketsmallfinal.jpg

That's a cool logo... As as Member Of the Chopaderos Outlaw Bicycle Club.... I invite you to our next event which will be on Aug 31st... It's called the end of the Summer Bummer... Imagine...200+ hard core custom, classic, and chopper bike faithful cruisin... Down the Coast Highway.... We've been doing it for over 5 years and it only gets bigger and bigger...

Check out the photos in the foto mayhem section at http://www.chopaderos.com

Latest posts

Back