iRide Customs' Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started this new build for a customer...more pics later. No, it's not ratty and no, it's not roddy but I figured some of you might appreciate it. More pics later.

IMG_0371.jpg

looks alittle ratty to me. (rat's don't need rust to be rats)

i like it, i like it alot!

cool frame i did that with my dyno can't beat the done look of one of those frames filled in. the trike is sweet was going to do that with mine but gave it to my brother that wanted it for a long time now.
DYNO6.jpg

Finally got back out to the shop and added the fenders, changed the forks and got the big tires mounted. Just need to make some handlebars and find out what's going between the rear tires...

Started with the HUGE look...

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Decided to show off the tires a little more and went for the "trike bobber" look (if there is such a thing)...

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

This thing is so cool! I would leave the rear gears and everything exposed. I like it, but whatever YOU do will look good. amazing work.

olschbp said:
that is cool, are those rear tires and wheels 24X4.25 from Choppers US?

Thanks guys! Yes those are the wheels and tires from Alan at Choppers US. The whole trike kit came from Choppers US as a matter of fact.

If I get off my lazy rear, I'll make the handlebars for it tomorrow.

In my opinion, bars make the bike. I managed to get out in the shop this morning and get the handlebars made up for the trike. It's too bad the guy wants to put lights and turn signals and an electric drive kit on this thing...I kinda like it without all the FARKLE.

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

Latest posts

Back