iRide's CZ replica finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fianlly got good enough wether to get it outside for a couple of pictures. All done except for the tanks decals. If there are any detail pictures you'd like to see, let me know.

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

Very cool. I assume you built the frame from the ground up. I like the fender mount. Lots of other cool details- cranks, exhaust,shifter. What handlbars are those? Did you think about disc brakes up front?

cman said:
...What handlbars are those? Did you think about disc brakes up front?...

They are Fly Racing motorcycle handlebars I found on the internet for somewhere around $30.00. I didn't want to go with disc because that would have been too "modern" for this bike. I would have liked to have gone with drum or roller brake on the front but I had this wheel set laying around collecting dust so I just went brakeless on the front.

Justin, can't wait for the decent weather!!

:shock: that bike is truly hot! you captured the early `70`s mx look perfectly! love the exhaust pipe. if you put your face close to the monitor,you can almost smell the pre-mix burning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow is that great. surprised you didn't make a faux kick start pedal. great job.

Pawel said:
thats pretty cool...different for this site but still cool!!

It is different for this site, but it's also PERFECT for this site..........That bike is in a category all by itself. You just may have started a new trend.

Latest posts

Back