Irish, no like fully Irish

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo Rat Rod and Co!

I'm Irish, ok with some Greek thrown in. Any other Paddys here?

I make videos, write a little, live on a 3 mile stretch of beach, surf long things - land and sea, sail, make stuff by hand and build things with wheels.

I lived in Amsterdam for a while and started taking discarded frames from the streets and building custom hi-nelly's and roadsters for buddies and the odd commission, all since stolen or sold bar the one I reclaimed from O'Neill's flagship European store where it had been the window display.

Haven't been near a bike much lately, but I'm about to, why do you think I'm here! I've known about you guys for a long time, admired from a distance. It's time to get something done though, there's an idea in my head and I need some backup. So I'm off to find the right place to ask a few dumb questions.

Looking forward to being told what I want to do is silly.

George

BeachRat said:
Thanks Luke, are you the same joker that put the curtain link in my intro hahaha.
yeah there is some link bot thing in this forum.. luke didnt put it in, you'll find it occasionally on key words.. people here are really good about pointing out links they want you to see. and as a new guy my self welcome!! :D

Erin go Bragh from Savannah - the home of the second biggest St. Patrick's Day parade in the world. NYC #1, Savannah #2.
Welcome to RRB!

Welcome!

Good Irish blood running through this guy here! Your builds and ideas won't be "weird".......just "different". But that's what makes this so much fun to do and learn!

All Irish blood is good Chips ;)

Good to hear the Irish are strong in Georgia, Kingfish. And nice how stuff seems to pair up. I threw a Irish big wave surf clip together recently called Éire go Brách.

Thanks for the warm welcome gents.

hope to see what your building soon! pics are always cool

Troy

We Irishmen need to stick together, who cares if it's a silly idea, was it a good one at the time is what Irishmen need be concerned with!
and don't mess with me Lucky Charms!

Latest posts

Back