Is it me?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
or is this site really slow? I just got back from a self imposed leave of absence but things are def a lot slower. Don't get me wrong I really love this forum but I was (and still am) used to the site it used to be, and that was a place that was jumpin'! All the forums and members were always active, and it was a real pleasure being here. Now I find myself logging on every few days with little to no change in any of the forums. Makes me regret logging on to tell you the truth. .... shame. :(

Well every year after the build off people get burned out...

The for sale section is what seems to be the worst right now. Just give it a few months. People will begin to start on their winter builds and things will liven up.

I have posted around 15 parts or more in the for sale section with no interested. I'm having so sell on thecabe :(

Activity does seem to drop after the build off a bit, I haven't noticed too much change from normal pre-build off post traffic though. Kids are going back to school around here which seems to shake everyone's tree.

As the others said, there is always a lull after the build off. In some ways the build off seemed quieter to an extent. I think there was just as much chatter, but it was more within the build threads themselves. The BO8 Discussion Thread was much quieter than in previous years.

The-End-Is-Near.jpg

Hahaha. He's totally my type. But really though, why ban pin-up girls and not pin-up guys? Well, I guess that would be weird seeing that in the rules... "pin-up guys" ... :wink: I think people would try to get away with seeing how far they can go by posting girls with less and less clothing and that could lead to a debate of how much clothing is acceptable, possibly being just as bad as the "rat rod" criteria debate, maybe. :lol: Perhaps pin-up men never show too much for anyone to worry about, but still, I will ask the question: can we post pictures of hot guys with 6-pack abs standing near bicycles if the rules don't prohibit this? :)

I check in to the " fresh Finds " every day. I never have anything to add, so I never sign in, but it's great fun to see what's out there !

I have not been here in a few months because the kid has been out of school for summer break. I just haven't had the time to do anything bike related. Now school is back in I should be able to be more active in riding and being on here.

Back