Is it spring yet ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... I'm pretending it's spring here. This afternoon I finished putting my Jetflow back together, and finally have it rideable. Thanks to the man who sold me a used crank at Monson, Thanks to the member here who posts all the rear hub rebuilds, etc. etc. Now, how about some warmer weather !!
DSCN6139_zps103b0417.jpg

Winter is hanging on here way past it's welcome. Warmer weather on tap for this week and weekend. Might even be biking weather. Gary

Tell me about it guys. Still got snow around me as well. Temps in the 20's and 30's is really getting old. Can't even work on my summer car cuz of the weather. Suppose to be getting my Mongoose BEast this weekend so hopefully the weather lets me ride it.

Cool Jetflow Flame!

All this talk about spring/summer and i hate it. I hate the thought of sweating and being miserable because of the heat. Right now is perfect mid 60s and have been enjoying some riding time right now but in the very near future it will be A/C time. Give me October anyday.

We woke-up to a dusting of snow yesterday here in Northern New England – late winter this year has been different than the one we had last year – last year it was in the mid-80's for a couple of days in mid-March!

It warmed up a bit on Saturday here in central CT. Enough so that I had my convertible out with a t-shirt. But now today it's in the 30s. brrrr

watch, one day the switch will flip, and it will be 85 and humid and it'll catch us off guard with no time to adjust.

Nice bike! :D I've been waiting for that warmer weather too...it will come someday :roll:

Back