Is there any way to find...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is there a way to find out what number member you are without going through all 150 pages and counting? I would like to stamp the number on my RRB license plates.

Spokeshave said:
Is there a way to find out what number member you are without going through all 150 pages and counting? I would like to stamp the number on my RRB license plates.

There's that way, or have someone go through and count for you.

You are #4385

Check your join date and Go to the member list and click on Joined until Rat Rod is on the top of the list (He is #1 after all). Then jump through the list until your date. There are 50 members per page or check the address bar and it shows what member number starts the page. Then just count down to your name and there you have it.

udallcustombikes said:
You are #4385

Check your join date and Go to the member list and click on Joined until Rat Rod is on the top of the list (He is #1 after all). Then jump through the list until your date. There are 50 members per page or check the address bar and it shows what member number starts the page. Then just count down to your name and there you have it.
THANKS a bunch ,Udall - you saved my Saturday :D

aka_locojoe said:
I think this has been discussed before and we determined your member number is not set in stone. It could change if someone with a lower number deletes their account or it gets deleted.

Therefore you should stamp your number as "4385ish"

yoothgeye said:
aka_locojoe said:
I think this has been discussed before and we determined your member number is not set in stone. It could change if someone with a lower number deletes their account or it gets deleted.

Therefore you should stamp your number as "4385ish"
:lol:

tin machine said:
hey I went to members and the T's and tin machine is not in there I am a ghost .....you better start believing in ghost stories.....your in one ... :shock:
Did you check all 10 pages?

Especially page 6? :mrgreen:

11-18-06 was my join date, but for some reason the intro forum doesnt seem to go back that far. I'm thinking this puts me with a fairly low number, possibly double digit? 8) No way to confirm it for me anyhoo!

Aha! The tech tard (me) just figured out what yous guys was tawkin bout!!!! Figured out the member list, I am #97 it was double digits! :shock: Later & PEACE!!!!!

Back