Is this worth it?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5E45Fb5R03Lc3p33N6c7791ba1c822e0e1492.jpg

The seller and I agreed on 100$, but is there any meat on the bone there? That's alot of my saved up bike money

oh yah ! i'd be all over that and the 62 chevy impala under the cover ! :D

Yes, plenty of meat on the bone for you on that. You could flip that right now for $105. :lol:

Seriously, I think you've got plenty of room left on that good looking bike. The tank alone is worth $100.

Well then, I guess its worth it! I'm going to try to arrage a day to go look at it, and excuse my spelling tonight, I half to use my phone and the keys are very small!

Yesh, I shall buy it then (in sean connery voice) but the guy said there was alittle repair work done on the rear seatstay where it meets the post tube, and on the rack. :shock: if it's too severe, should I lower my price? I'll post the pictures of the welds when he's emailed them to me.

Cheers,

Ccd

Hey guys bought a jc Higgins I think it's 1945 thru 1948 dont know too much about it.its in the gallery on page 70 it's hanging in the rafters any info would be helpful also was wondering if I got a good deal at 100 bucks thanks

Back