Is your Target clearancing bikes yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Around here, most of the big box stores begin to clearance their bikes in September so they can bring in the new stuff for Christmas. I'd been keeping my eye out at Target because they have a 24" Tony Hawk BMX cruiser that my youngest son liked. Priced at $159.99, I couldn't see flipping the coin for the bike simply because IMHO, that's a lot for a dept. store bike. Three weeks ago, there were 3 of them at $109.99. Still a lot of coin for said bike. Last week I went in again and their were two left but now at $79.99. Better price but didn't grab one. Stopped in a different Target today after a Post Office run and found the same bike for a whopping $47.98! Needless to say, my 10 year old has a new bike, the one he wanted. :D

DSCN0038-001.jpg

DSCN0041-001.jpg

Given the proclivity of kids to squeeze every last possible moment out of a short fall day, and their relative inexperience and lack of awareness, I would never recommend taking the reflectors off of a ten year old's bike. Especially a black one. :|

deorman said:
Given the proclivity of kids to squeeze every last possible moment out of a short fall day, and their relative inexperience and lack of awareness, I would never recommend taking the reflectors off of a ten year old's bike. Especially a black one. :|
Good point.

Back