Issue 10 Kickstand Mag

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
came in the mail today along with an order form for something called HeroKit.

sonofagun!

you guys are about to hurt my feelings,,, not believing me! (I could hardly believe it myself!) :shock:

here are some snapshots taken by the 5 year old down the street, I could never possibly take such crappy photos..... :oops:

Cover

image3137rotated_zps44d2afd5.jpg

Centerfold

image3138_zps1dc8e344.jpg

Steve's half-page adv.

image3139_zpsbaa82e73.jpg

What was in the plastic bag with the magazine. I nearly threw it out un-opened. :D

image3134rotated_zps0131ad95.jpg

image3135_zps8b51e972.jpg

image3136_zps5ed70655.jpg

Don't know if I'm still in their subscriber list or not. My email inquiries were never answered when the magazines stopped coming. I did get #9 a few years back.

i havent been so lucky 2 get my #10 issue yet !!!! mayb in a few days !!! if im still on the list anyway ...lol
does anyone know when issue 9 even came out ...it just says issue 9 ...no date ...like over a year yeah ???

Went out to get the mail after work today and HOLY BATMESS BATMAN!!!!! there it was. After about two and a half years of quietly waiting, Issue number 10 has finally arrived. I got the "hero kit" too. Haven't opened it yet....It may be a mirage....Well, here goes. :?:

Iron Horse said:
Went out to get the mail after work today and HOLY BATMESS BATMAN!!!!! there it was. After about two and a half years of quietly waiting, Issue number 10 has finally arrived. I got the "hero kit" too. Haven't opened it yet....It may be a mirage....Well, here goes. :?:
Think you KS people are playing with me...no such luck here in ICT land.

man, talk about irony.....received my issue #10 today, and inside there is an article about scott mccaskey that publishes classic bicycle news. he still owes me 2 issues from last years subscription! :eek:

Went to the web site to subscribe. They have absolutely no link where you can. Sent an email.

texasbigjon said:
man, talk about irony.....received my issue #10 today, and inside there is an article about scott mccaskey that publishes classic bicycle news. he still owes me 2 issues from last years subscription! :eek:

I was thinking of subscribing to Scott's newsletter.... maybe not????

Back