It ain't real fresh but it's a find, cycle truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you got some Cycletruck on your rust!!! Cool find even so petrified. I'm sniffing out one right now as well.
:mrgreen:

OK none believers, the proof is in the pictures. They are never to far gone to bring back.
I had to use an exersize bike for parts to get it riding. To my surprise every bolt came loose, with a little force, accept the neck so it will continue to soak in liquid wrench.

I would love to post a riding pic but I am home alone.

before
03-26-08_1602-1.jpg

after
03-27-08_1650.jpg

No...
NOO

thats not the same bike...that cant be
Its like...You bought a Delorean, Fell and hit your head on a toilet and came up with the flux capacitor, Created a time machine and went to the past and got this from some helpless Delivery boy.

Can i drive next time? I wanna swing by The old schwinn factory and get me up some nice krates...I wonder if you can put a trailer hitch on it...and take that through

Yeah..i am bored

You did that in ONE day!......WOW! You are the "king" of quick builds. It would've taken me 2 days just to take the seat off.

Outstanding!!! You'd better get some sleep! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

sorry, i don't believe it its the same bike. man that thing was gone. i am glad you did bring it back. that bike is awsome. great job.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Sorry, I sent a direct reply but it came back. :?: I just sent you a PM.

Back