It will be mine moment ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That movie is weird :lol: I want the Pacer they drive :mrgreen: Anyway, yes but it never is because someone buys it :roll:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
That movie is weird :lol: I want the Pacer they drive :mrgreen: Anyway, yes but it never is because someone buys it :roll:

The pacers were okay but give me a gremlin any day. I had a Gremlin X back in the day, Loved that car......till the springs entered the trunk from the rust.....Very Rat rod. :lol:

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind owning this bad boy :mrgreen:
american_motors_owners_convention_25_cd_gallery.jpg

These are both COOL cars :shock: :shock: :shock: If only I was rich :roll:

There is a signed guitar at a pawn shop near here that also comes with some paper bag that has Wynes World printed on it.

They have a great following for them, I saw a nice Gremlin around here a few years ago.

Back in 1994 I worked for my uncle for the summer. Every weekend I would go to the local music shop and would play a '94 Mexican made Fender Stratocaster. Black with a maple neck and fretboard, white pickguard. I REALLY wanted that guitar. By the end of the summer...

180402_10150137454020396_509120395_8095596_6846954_n.jpg

I've made some modifications since then and it was a workhorse for me during my band years. Now it just reminds me why I love playing guitar in the first place. Every time I pick it up it's like it's a part of me. I have owned up to 13 guitars at one time, I'm down to 6. This is the only one that has ever felt this way. I will be buried with this when I go.
I had that moment and I have a story that starts because of it. 10 years with a band and all the other stuff that went on in my life all because of that moment.

And yes I know it's the same kind of guitar that Wayne wants.

I had that moment the second I seen this bluebird on Cl. I even called my dad and said it will be mine and of course like all dads he laughed and said I was crazy. But look who has it now. that is the best feeling in the world.
060625.jpg
[/url]

npence said:
I had that moment the second I seen this bluebird on Cl. I even called my dad and said it will be mine and of course like all dads he laughed and said I was crazy. But look who has it now. that is the best feeling in the world.
060625.jpg
[/url]
oh man ! that made me smile ear to ear , thats a amazing bike and im glad you got a chance to make it yours

The first bike I ever bought new was a 1980 Typhoon. The shop wanted to sell me a Varsity 10 speed, but I wanted the dusty typhoon in the corner.

2la3jgg.jpg

Then it might have been lost in shipping1981, but it was gone. (I never could find another one like it until this showed up here:

kejbr8.jpg

I had to have it, so I scraped up all my extra change to get it. The wife still thinks it was a freebie.
I had it going in no time. I need to get a plate that says: "Catch me if you can". I wrote up the whole story about my original Typhoon, took 2 hours, only to find I wasn't logged in anymore, lost it all.

15fg9q1.jpg

saw an old ccm marauder and had a "it will be mine" moment.
funny thing is, after i purchased it, the moment was over and i sold it about as quick as i bought it.

strange, cause everytime i see em now i have a "it will be mi....... aw forget it i already had one" kinda conflict.
basicly comes down to how sweet a deal it is.

everytime i do have one of those moments, its quickly cut down by the "do you NEED it or do you WANT it" train of thought that comes rolling in ... :roll:

Back