Its been awhile since I've been active so I'll start over!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all Baron Von Yinzer here,
It has been some time since I was active onthe site so I figure I would do a new intro.
Been riding with the guys in the Kool Kats BC here in Pittsburgh, and it has rekindled my interest in cruisers, and custom bikes.. Currently in the stable I have a Felt Hurley Limited Edition (#003) A later Dyno Duece (hunting for a 24 inch rear rim and coaster hub for it) a Vintage AMF Skyrider Womens Bike that is my Fiances, An Evans 2 speed interceptor, A Huffy Galaxie womens bike that is in progress, a crazy lowrider that is built out of a 24 or 26 inch cruiser bike, (needs some love) and a sick streched out Huffy "sweet Thunder" gender bender Burrito that is in progress...

Welcome back from a Western PA native!

Born and raised in Butler, became an adult on the Northside near Millvale and Westview.
Living in GA now, but PA will always be 'home'.

GO STEELERS! GO BUCCOS! GO PENS!

Yinz have a Merry Christmas en'at!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will have to get some more pics up, if one is a supporting member can you upload directly without having to use an outside photosharing site?

I will have to get some more pics up, if one is a supporting member can you upload directly without having to use an outside photosharing site?
Yep, just go to forum upgrades in your home member page... ;)

Best bit about going pro is the little orange banner under your name on the posts... :D

Luke.

Well I am waiting to go "pro" but did post up a bunch of pics in the Gallery area..
Check them out and let me know what ya think

Back