It's Coming In August! A happy ending!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: It's Coming In August! CANCELED!

Well, life is crazy. We thought the night would be a bust and yet it wound up being the BEST tunrout of the year! Go figure. Not sure if it's the last one or not, but we got other venues if Collingswood doen't want us no mo'.

Her'e's some highlights:

100_0437-1.jpg

100_0438.jpg

100_0450.jpg

100_0449.jpg

100_0447.jpg

100_0445-2.jpg

100_0439.jpg

100_0451.jpg
100_0444.jpg

100_0443.jpg

100_0442.jpg

100_0440.jpg

Re: It's Coming In August! CANCELED!

spinman said:
Well, life is crazy. We thought the night would be a bust and yet it wound up being the BEST tunrout of the year!

I agree, it was a great time, all thanks to my fellow ratrodbikers. A heartfelt thanx to all.
PS- I posted more pics here... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30263

haha!! nice to see you matched my car to my bike! even cooler to see one of my builds out there in the bike lineup. definately a nice little get together. a great chance to match some faces to the names and talk bikes. i'm sure i'll have something different to ride by the next one!

Good stuff guys.

Sorry I wasn't able to hang out and chat a bit more, me and the GF had pizza at the place behind the bikes, after we took a look at all the cars, and before we knew it everyone was leaving.

Still, for my first showing, I had good time and got to see some cool bikes and cars.

It's about an hour drive out there for me, so I don't know if i'll make Collingswood a regular event, but it's a good show to see if you're in the area.

Back