it's hard to get to the front door these days

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3230162759_7ba934379c_b.jpg

Hey Joey;
As a practicing bike doctor, the diagnosis is perfectly clear, you're suffering from a condition know as,
TOOMANYBIKEATOSIS :!:
Fortunately, I know an easy cure for your ailment, simply pack some of those bikes in a trailer and bring 'em on up here to me, I'll give them a nice safe home where they'll get the excercise they deserve! :mrgreen: :wink:
Rick

Just wow,
Tempted to make silly joke about which one to send my way, but no.
Just wow... I admire your collection....

tikiharl said:
Ahhh, the single life,lol :lol: :lol:

Ironically, my girlfriend just moved in, and that's why there are so many bikes in the living room now... I had to take the 4 Schwinns out of the bedroom to make room for her record player and tv.

maddogrider said:
Go out the back door then.
Dont need no stinking front door.lol

The back door is the main door anyway, goes out to the parking lot. The front door is for the UPS and pizza delivery guys.

xddorox said:
Is that all you got? :mrgreen:

Sadly, no, there are another 7 kicking around other parts of the apartment, and then there's also the pile in the basement storage space...

I would sure enjoy seeing most all of those rides one at a time. Do you have a link with individual photo's...?
Thx T

JoeyMac said:
xddorox said:
Is that all you got? :mrgreen:

Sadly, no, there are another 7 kicking around other parts of the apartment, and then there's also the pile in the basement storage space...
Glad to hear it, I was worried there for a minute. :D

Latest posts

Back