I'VE BEEN PROFILED!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks :D Here is me trying to figure out how i wanna sit on it, got stumped, than came here for inspiration....it werked, cause now i have inspiration and a blessing :D

hv3ptz.jpg

Meeba said:
Thanks :D Here is me trying to figure out how i wanna sit on it, got stumped, than came here for inspiration....it werked, cause now i have inspiration and a blessing :D

hv3ptz.jpg

Right On can't wait to see what you come up with!! :D

ratina said:
Great write up, congrats!

Thanks Man! :mrgreen:

rydr1 said:
Congrats man. You had the pics to show your passion. I do have to say that my favorite pic is the one at night with the city lights in the background.

Thanks!
I really like the night pic also... one more ....
4seasons005-36-1.jpg

pick said:
aka_locojoe said:
Great write-up/interview!

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

switchblade said:
Very cool.

Thanks!

+1 ---- Can I have your autograph??? :lol: :lol: Congrats!

:D :D :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

The best part of this is my my mantra of Don't park it DISPLAY IT! Payed off.....

Back in December when I came out of work Elizabeth from Bikecommuters.com

Had left her business card on my bike with a note that she would like to do a profile of me and my bikes!! :D

Skipton said:
The best part of this is my my mantra of Don't park it DISPLAY IT! Payed off.....

Had left her business card on my bike with a note that she would like to do a profile of me and my bikes!! :D
She was stalking you? :mrgreen:

Cool article. That nightime pic is awesome.....I want pics of my bikes setting right there .

cman said:
Skipton said:

She was stalking you? :mrgreen:

I have that problem all the time :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MplsCoaster said:
Oh Man!! That's the coolest picture yet! Don't remember seeing that before. Super Sweet!!
4seasons005-36-1.jpg
Desktop size please.[/quote]

Thanks guys!!
I really like this pic also. For some reason the quality is poor ..to much cropping and zooming in?
I did post it here (page 55) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18391&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=810

Also you can find it and others here... viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50347&hilit=+slideshow

dangratsdan said:
Cool article. That nightime pic is awesome.....I want pics of my bikes setting right there .

Thanks!
If your ever in Chicago we can ride your Steer from the rear tandem down the lakefront and take pics! :mrgreen: :wink:

Back