J.C. Higgins - 26" Mens

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my husband's Father's Day gift. I want to get some ideas on what exactly it is and some info on missing parts. I will be getting the numbers off of it and hoping someone here can cross reference them to know exactly what it is.

I'll also be browsing the classifieds for parts! :D

downsized_0614121811.jpg

A colorflow! Good luck to us finding those sweet fenders and tank! Oh well. Treasure hunt time!

And thanks! Hubby was stunned. He's been staying up late painstakingly cleaning it up. :mrgreen:

I'm excited for him!

Uh no sir! That's MY bug! :lol:

I'm a gearhead. I built my bug from boxes of parts. It was a washed out shell with no title when I got it. It was stripped to nothing but a body on the pan. Here's my other (main) addiction.....well, something else with wheels....

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=371597

This is hubby's ride. I found it for him for his 42nd B-day. The chop was still incomplete and it had open, bare welds...we've been working hard on it but it's a driver. Drive it to work, to the grocery store...wherever! :D

IMG_7399-Sm.jpg

charliechaindrive said:
Oh wow, that thing is sharp!!! have you found the top speed yet? :D

Not yet, but this might give you an idea! (Not really. Sucker is 5,000 lbs. Does 13.29 in an 1/8 mile) It's prolly doing 75 or 80 in this pic. It's still got it's original drivetrain with a '58 Caddy tripower.

545791_459830444031095_38742835_n.jpg

Back