jeeeeez...(flightliner and a spaceliner)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: jeeeeez...

One bike for all that sounds like a deal to me. Nice stuff for projects.

Re: jeeeeez...

Markm said:
100_1696.jpg
thos look like early triple step lobell wheels :)

Yeh put the rattrap springer on the red/chrome frame. It might not be original but would look great. Single speed the red one too

yea, the red one is losing the gears. Its got a twist-shift and a bad derailler. I have the rear racks for both and maybe the fenders for the chrome one..
thanx Dingo

Hey mark I have noticed anytime anybody talks about a bike ,you have one ....or two.
I think it high time you do a special post of all the stuff Mark has so we can all be totally envious.
I was reall surprised you didnt come up with one of thoes rocket bikes Hooch was talking about. You got everything else. :mrgreen:

Uncle Stretch said:
Hey mark I have noticed anytime anybody talks about a bike ,you have one ....or two.
I think it high time you do a special post of all the stuff Mark has so we can all be totally envious.
I was reall surprised you didnt come up with one of thoes rocket bikes Hooch was talking about. You got everything else. :mrgreen:
yeah he really should! hooch too! even though hes been thinning the heard some

seriously, I could take an overhead view shot but thats about it right now...cars in there and everything summer-y (we live by the lake...) When the weather breaks Ill get some single shots. I had every intention of fixing these up and selling them...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts

Back