Jesse James Chopper, What to do, need ideas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Street Customs said:
I just got given a chrome JJ special the front tabs broke off where the wheel mounts so I will probably trash the fork or extend with whats there, I just want some ideas what to do with it :?

if the forks are messed up anyway i think they'd be a good candidate for a springer experiment.

i've stretched a couple and like the results, so i'd fool with that too. i was just eyeballing an x-games suspension bike and thinking the rear end could be grafted somehow on the back of a wcc. combined with a springer experiment you'd have a softtail springer wcc.

edit to throw the bike in while i have photobucket up

SANY0014.jpg

best bet would be to sell me the tank and the shell neck thanks naw j/p what happened to the bottom part i would say just reweld the forks and rat it out :D

sojudave said:
man, those things do not age well. I still would love to get my hands on one. I'd almost trade my motorized cruiser for one.

Hhhhmmmmmmmm. I have one in pretty nice condition complete with a custom layback seat post I made (which makes it super comfortable to ride) and looks cool but I just stole the front forks for another project. Oh, and I like motorized cruisers. :idea:

Latest posts

Back