jesusfreak86 intro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
howdy i am 22 my name is micah i have been christian since i accepet the lord into my heart sometime inbetween 2002 and 2004 i just started tinkering around with bikes i have three bikes and one tricycle the tricycle has weedwacker engine hooked to a box with a roller to spin the tire it does not drive well in the snow a guy at my local bike shop knows of a guy who can take weed wacker engines make them chain driven its not running right now i plan on getting a new one 2 months after january that one im goingto havmylocal bike shop do up i plan on haveing a canopy with tassels going around it with a a bent springer fork and get it painted black primer with flames and some other things done to it to once i get it built i will add photos i can do some work to bikes like change seats a spray paint them and change handlebars i hope in the future to learn how to build bikes from scratch in later on today i will up load photos of my current rat rod bicycle im also surrvied cancer 2 times and i have a titanium jaw on one side of my face because the second time the cancer was wrapped around my jaw grace and peace micah

Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

the bike was a fuji shanghi it was orange the tank came off a pink fuji bike the bike shop i got it from let me have the tank from that bike it just snaps on like the snaps on a snap belt i spray painted it black added a old fox shawl and add the old grungey banana seat and added the handlebars they came off a bike i got on ebay the seat post for the banana seat is to small for the bike frame so its mostley just held on there by the sisseybar and it not the the original seat post the one that went with it is rusted right into the frame of the old bike

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

thats the fox shawl on it

Latest posts

Back