Johnny Outlaw from Seattle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hows it going guys.... Johnny Outlaw from beautiful Seattle. So i guess let me say a few things about myself then um well been into rat rod cars for a very long time but never knew that these style bikes were such a big thing, but now that i know im in love lol. Ive always wanted to work on and build rad rods and old school cars but never worked in a shop or went to school for it and also its a lot of time and $$$$ into it. but now that i know that other people are out there that love this as much as i do and build im like freaking out lol.

so if anyone else is out there from seattle or near seattle please let me know. and also any builders wanna take me under their wing that would rock thanks again guys

yeah, heres my latest in progress.

ratrodbike.jpg

johnnyoutlaw said:
dang thats nice man love to see her when she is all done.... di you build the frame yourself?

thanks. the frame started life as a cruiser frame, i chopped it up and welded it together. i kinda build it myself i guess.

Back