July 3rd Pa Rides PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
571798446_DVkPV-L.jpg

doing another one and i hope some people from the board come out to either one .
the first one is in Hamburg pa Friday the 3rd just ride around downtown they have alot of neat old buildings to see and are also having a Art Stroll this is where they bring artist in town and display there work on the streets .. and the subject is wheels of time cars,motorcycles,bikes etc.. they are also looking to do a car show. there will be music by the dead end cruisers , beer garden, vendors etc ..
5:30 to when ever theres a neat old diner to eat in along with other places to catch some dinner .

the 2nd is another ROCKABILLY RIDE . sunday july 5th
as you seen the photos from the last one lansdale pa is a great place to ride no hills wide open "back" roads etc etc etc tons of places to eat
5-8 ride after 8 the band starts up at the Third and Walnut bar cover is $7. yes its 21 and older the noble savages are playing and they are REALLY GOOD i love these guys true rockabilly,roots,country

if theres anyquestions ask i hope to see more people from the board check these out

Re: July 3rd & 5th PA rides

Ok i have a couple questions, the first one is Dang Hot rod Jen is that you on the flyer :D :D and the second one is, is ground beef called a Hamburger or a Hamburg? Wish i could come out for a ride with ya but im about 600 miles away :cry: hope ya have a good time, and let me know on the Hamburger/Hamburg thing.

maddogrider said:
Ok i have a couple questions, the first one is Dang Hot rod Jen is that you on the flyer :D :D and the second one is, is ground beef called a Hamburger or a Hamburg? Wish i could come out for a ride with ya but im about 600 miles away :cry: hope ya have a good time, and let me know on the Hamburger/Hamburg thing.

hahaha i wish that was me ..
lol i wouldnt be surprised if there was a town in PA called hamburger we have alot of weird town names .. hamburg isnt even close to the strange ones like Blue Ball,Intercourse,Virginville etc

Thank you, i was at a party last saturday with some people from P.A and they where calling it hamburg so i started laffin and they just called me stupid :lol: You just made my day.

maddogrider said:
Thank you, i was at a party last saturday with some people from P.A and they where calling it hamburg so i started laffin and they just called me stupid :lol: You just made my day.
Haha. My mom is from north-central PA (Wellsboro) and she says "hamburg" instead of hamburger or just "ground beef". But my dad is from Pittsburgh and he doesn't say "hamburg". (But Pittsburghers say a bunch of other funny stuff and use funny words for things.)

I'm trying to justify a 3 hour drive up to PA for one of these rides. I probably won't make it, but I am kinda seriously considering heading up on 7/5. We'll see.

well b.c the holiday alot of people had plans so it was just me and my bicycle partner in crime Rob riding around Hamburg on friday what a cool plave to ride we did some exploring found some abandoned train cars i had to sneek into the yard and take pictures of course lol pics will be up soon

okie dokie time for really delayed pictures ive been super busy lately so here ya go
since it was the holiday time it was hard to get people out so me and my bicycle partner in crime Rob headed to the Hamburg one alone but it was alot of fun wish more people came out to this one what a neat town to ride in

heading out to the town the clouds didnt look so good
582681351_K3FQH-M.jpg

it rained really hard for about 5 mins and then it cleared up .

582681575_X9Wky-M.jpg

parked in the diner's parking lot and assembled the schwinn

582681513_MGCjF-L.jpg

Robs Elgin i found off a ratrod board member here . he has 2 now

582870536_spsMr-L.jpg

stoped in at the Hamburg Diner of course !

582870595_UKL9Z-M.jpg

and the jukebox still works

582870660_tykpB-L.jpg

found a train car yard and took some photos of the bikes

582870869_bC3VU-L.jpg

Rob and i

582870768_8kGnU-M.jpg

582871371_fXgGc-M.jpg

i pulled a illegal move here and snuck in the yard to take some pictures
582878051_Ra96c-M.jpg

rob totally went down this trail suited for a mountain bike lol

582877724_rzwde-L.jpg

yes we act like kids sometimes

582877912_WfAzB-L.jpg

582877615_KV4Dd-M.jpg

582877524_Nrc9o-S.jpg

old industrial building
more pics from around town and the train cars ..
i need to get a cheaper camera that i could use while riding sorry again for the non riding photos i have a monster camera thats not easy to use while riding

love the train yard pics.. everyone should act like kids... keep the pics comming, you have a good eye!

Back