July 4th, anyone?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guys at Cycle Works in Clawson, Mich. are interested in having the FreakBike Militia and friends come on down and join in their towns partade on the 4th of July. I get more info in the next couple of days and post it.

I finally got ahold of the guys from Clawson about the 4th of July parade ride. I've been calling there fax by mistake and not thinking they might have a second line. The parade is about a mile long and we could have a cruise afterwards.
If you're interested, we are suppose to meet at their bike shop at 7:00 a.m. and be signed in by 8:00. The parade is at 9:00 a.m.

Here's the address if you're interested:
CycleWorks
900 W. 14 Mile Rd.
Clawson, Mi. 48017

8) Those who show get a free FreakBike Militia Sticker!

Sorry it's such short notice,
Chainy

Here's a few pics of the parade!

parade007.jpg

parade005.jpg

parade001.jpg

parade2003.jpg

Once we finally got going, we widened our gap and turned into what looked like a swarm of hornets. Some of the kids did seat stands and a few crashes for the crowd, while the rest of us did circles and figure 8s.

parade2007.jpg

parade2008.jpg

parade2011.jpg

parade2012.jpg

Rat Rod said:
Great photos....thanks for sharing those!!!

P.S. Nice shirt Chainsaw. :lol:

Yeah, I have to give props to you and the board! :p Everyone in our group tries to wear a different shirt to help support the forums and groups that make up our hobby.

We also handed out plenty of FreakBike Nation flyers, which have a link to the Rat Rod Bikes forum, so expect some visitors! The guy with the BIG :shock: apehangers is interested in one of the shirts! So he should be contacting you soon.

Thanks for allowing us a place to post our pics!
Chainsaw

Nice pics jim.. looks like it rained there didnt it? Someday im going on a ride with u guys, Giggles i like your bike.

beep! If only I had looked at this post, I'd have been there. :oops:
I guess Cycleworks is a shop I need to check out.

Emanon, Cycle Works is a definite visit! Eric (the owner) is into all types of bikes and loves the customs! If there's something you need for your bike, he can probably get it. Tell him where you heard of him from and get a couple of FreakBike Militia stickers while your there. We got a ride/bike show in Aug. in Owosso. Check out the thread, maybe you can make it!

Back