Just a post for Palona

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have noticed for all their faults ,they are always there to give you a big ol sloppy lick and unconditional lovin. :lol:

sorry uncle, no pics of the dog anymore, they got lost somewhere in the millions of photos my mom has.. :roll:

Definately understand how hard it is. We had a cocker spaniel for almost 14 yrs, we finally had to make that decision it was VERY hard, she held on long enouph for us to say goodbye. Hardest part was telling the kids she was part of the family for sure they were raised with her. About a month later we were doing some volunteer work at the local shelter and during the two hours we were there a three legged boxer came in. Now her name is Roxie and she is filling that void.

My mom and dads just lost their wienerdog "Weezy" 2 weeks ago :( , theyd had her since i was in 7th grade so she was my dog too. She was in bad shape at the end and in a sad way it was a relief, I dont know if they could have brought themselves to have her put down, but still very sad. You cant replace 16 years but you sure can feel how big of an empty spot in the family they make when theyre not around.

I also remember a stray collie we had "adopted" when I was a kid. He just showed up one day and stuck around. We named him Mackie, we also lived out in the country and Mackie stayed outside all of the time. Mom and Dad worked during the day, me and my brother were at school or grandmas during the day, but when we came home he was always there waiting to play with us. Fast forward a couple years later ...... we came home and he wasnt around, then two days passed, then a couple weeks. i remember crying because I overheard dad saying he thought Mackie must have gotten hit by a car. A couple years go by and we found out he was really the neighbors dog and the neighbors had moved across town (with Mackie) and he was doing fine. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
I always had to remind myself that they'd eat their own poop if you let them and that usually brought me back down to earth. :lol:
It always makes me laugh when my dog licks my wifes freinds faces when i just watched eat some poop. I try to stop him but all thy say is a dogs mouth is cleaner than a human. :lol: :lol: :lol: .
My dog can say hello like Scuby Doo. He is a lab/greatdane. Sorry about your dog Unc, your new dog looks like a hippy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back