just a quick build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got this bike before moving to florida it sat in chicago till i came back its a comfortable cruiser but it lacks personality so i removed the chainguard, stickers, reflectors, and stupid panama jack decals. i decided to checkerboard the rack deck and tank piece since the faux wood wasnt cool. only aftermarket will be some leds under the fenders and some apes
kqc3Q.jpg

im gonna paint a 11 on there
vm7qh.jpg

Thats going to look cool. Been a wile since we last rode. I can't make this months ride but maybe next you gotta try my "low rider"
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=33442&start=90
Is that a masking film on the rack? if so where do you get it.

Thats neat you just marked and cut with exacto knife? Are you going to do the wheels? Your bikes rack mount was kinda the inspiration for my seat mounting points you posted it a while back.

XC204 said:
Thats neat you just marked and cut with exacto knife? Are you going to do the wheels? Your bikes rack mount was kinda the inspiration for my seat mounting points you posted it a while back.
yup not perfectly square but works, no way lol too much work. cool im hoping to have it ready for the bike ride i was trying to get black walls to make some thinner white walls but that wont be done till later.
2PJEV.jpg

GzobL.jpg

7iDhu.jpg

Highridah said:
got this bike before moving to florida it sat in chicago till i came back its a comfortable cruiser but it lacks personality so i removed the chainguard, stickers, reflectors, and stupid panama jack decals. i decided to checkerboard the rack deck and tank piece since the faux wood wasnt cool. only aftermarket will be some leds under the fenders and some apes

You said you moved to Florida? where abouts?
-Kreep-

Kreep said:
Highridah said:

You said you moved to Florida? where abouts?
-Kreep-
i was in holiday for a while then moved back home

Ah, Holiday is just about 25 minutes away from me.Wish I knew,always nice to have more riders around.
-Kreep-

here it is post paint, im not gonna put apes on it i ordered some black sport comfort bars for it. i still have to run the wiring for the speakers and lights.
qOZ9M.jpg

NpXpE.jpg

3q4ri.jpg

That is getting awsomer and awsomer! is that a steel or alum frame?

That means we could cop the drops and fork like my Typhoon!

XC204 said:
That means we could cop the drops and fork like my Typhoon!
hmmmm i dont wanna mess with this one too much its the only bike ive ever bough that i liked stock a springer is in the future after its powdercoated black

Skipton said:
Bike looks great....the checker board is killer makes the bike look totally different....any night shots with the LEDS?

Great bike and not even a tube cut or stretched on it :wink:
not yet trying to figure out how to convert the head and tailights to LED

found the bulb to swap out the part number is LI-1156B it works on the large lowrider tail lights barely fits in there but its pretty bright. they only come in blue or red tho. best part is i can splice this in the the under fender LEDs and not loose out on power. :D
4XBUZ.jpg

fwzNs.jpg

n0IlR.jpg

Back