just another noob, thanks Randy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
New to the site, And I have to thank Randy "Aka_locojoe" for getting me involved in bikes! lol

Im in my mid 40's...going on 16, happily married with two boys 15 and 19, work for Cessna aircraft for the last 20 years, blah blah blah.

I am the guy that cooks the hot dogs and BBQ for the Midwest Bicyclefest, Randy posted up that he needed help in the kitchen... So I jump in and give him a hand, I didnt even have a bike at the time, but the event sounded like fun.

So anyways, the 4th annual bikefest is over, and im still dreaming of all the cool bikes I saw, and told myself... I just gotta find one for myself. Well last Friday I hop in my truck to go to work, and I notice the neighbor setting stuff out for a garage sale... I stop by and end up buying a Murray Westport 26" cruiser.... I know I know it aint no Schwinn, but hey you gotta start somewhere! this bike has the lines im looking for, and the price was right.

so this is what I have to start with...
bike1.jpg

And you can kinda see where im heading...
bike4.jpg

bike5.jpg

Glad Randy pointed me to this site, tons of info here... Im still on information overload.

Welcome to the forum!

Any friend of Randy's is a friend of ours. :D

The new forks look really cool...bike looks faster already! :wink:

Back