Just bought this 1965 boys stingray yesterday (needs help)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Needs a fork and the correct wheels before anything else happens with it. Those parts aren't findable where I live unless you have gobs of money (which I don't).

Regular saddle and pullback handle bar, full fenders. It's probably better as is, imo, as the stock setup can't handle anyone bigger than the average seven year old boy.

I'll keep the handlebars, seat, seatpost and sissybar that are on it now (and the wheels since the wheels are junk anyway and the wrong wheels) and sell the rest of it.

Cool bike just the same!
This is what I did with mine! Its only too small until you throw on a seat post from slowriderz. Fun bike to bang around on and do wheelies ( or at least trying to do wheelies, I'm gettin too old for all that jazz :lol: :lol: )

That's a pig bike. There's a pig bike thread somewhere on the forum. A regular 20" bike converted into a "StingRay" style. That neck is off of a Black Phantom or other B model deluxe Schwinn. Gary

Latest posts

Back