just bought this murray ramrod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is the murray ramrod I just bought late last night

EMyLTnm.jpg
gaDBugq.jpg
DodMrM1.jpg

thanks for all the nice comments...unfortunately I will not be entering the muscle bike build off...I'd need to be able to find the chainguard and rear fender...and that's near impossible

Cool bike man. Try posting in the WANTED section here. Might not be as hard as you think. :)
Where you from banana seat lover?

thanks, I already posted in the wanted ads section on here, now just gotta see if my fishing nets any catches :)..I'm in Wisconsin in Appleton, 1/2 hour south of green bay

thanks for all the nice comments...unfortunately I will not be entering the muscle bike build off...I'd need to be able to find the chainguard and rear fender...and that's near impossible
No, there's nothing saying you have to rebuild it stock (unless you want to)
in fact most of the bikes will NOT be anything like stock. There's still plenty of time, at least come check it out.

Carl.

if the bike doesn't have to be stock I do have a lot of things I'd love to do to it, just was fearfull of altering the bike and what others might say if I painted it the wrong colors and altered the look a bit, if no one cares if I alter it and build it my way, then its likely I'll join the build off

That's a nice find there! I see a lot potential in that. If I had it, it would be customized to the hilt! Hey, the name of the forum isn't Perfectionists Builders Bike Forum.

I think I have a rear fender & guard that you be able to make fit that bike .Its off of a Murray MX Bike its not correct but I'm fairly certain it can be made to fit correctly & look the part. Id sell the rear fender or the guard for $30 plus shipping or The Guard & the Rear Fender for $60 shipped.. As long as your in the lower 48 States . If your interested let me know. .
( Do some Google Image searching & you can see what the Sears or Murray MX Frame looks like for reference)

DSC02985_zpsvzbek7dt.jpg

DSC02987_zps5qi2srj5.jpg

DSC02981_zpspz75r0ax.jpg

I almost forgot I also have the guard.
DSC02750_zpsfkjqdfzy.jpg

DSC02766_zpsfk8zbrpx.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested. The front reflectors I have are the kind the firecats use, I need the ones that mount horizantal or the wide ways not the long ways. I'll also need the reflectors for the wheels. I have the right kind but they are black plastic and need to be white plastic.

Latest posts

Back